There are numerous semi trucks, tractor semis, over the road trucks, new and used, for sale with exceptional financing and leasing updated programs including fleet owners and start ups. These financing and leasing programs are obtainable to the start up and seasoned business with or without good credit and/or a lot of front money for a down payment. Also, the paperwork requirements for these accessible programs are minimized as well..Today we are going to include a finance and lease program for fleet owners and a bad credit program to our semi truck lending program
PROGRAM DETAILS......START UPS WELCOME FOR SEMI TRUCKS, TRACTOR SEMIS, OVER THE ROAD TRUCKS
1) The semi truck fleet owner that has a minimum of two semis, a 650+ personal credit score, decent trade bank balances and business tax returns that show a profit for the last two years has a great opportunity to get financed for the semi of their choice. The rate of interest will be in the Mid teens. The span of the lease will be 36 to 48 months with a .00 buyout. This financing program will call for full documentation. The front money based upon the approval will be the first three months payments and also a documentation fee.
2) Financing. programs for semi trucks, tractor semi, etc without a credit check is obtainable. This is a notableopportunity for the start up and seasoned business with a down payment and can't qualify because of bad credit.....You must go for a semi truck out of the lender's inventory. The minimum down payment will be 00 and will go up depending upon the model you select.
3) A semi truck banking program that requires a minimum credit score of 500 is obtainable. This bank has an inventory that has semi trucks 2004 or newer with fantastic banking terms. In addition the minimum down payment starts at ,000 and accepts start ups. Full paperwork documentation isn't required ...Oustanding tax liens and child support issues will cause you to be ineligible from this program( PICK OUT THEIR SEMIS)
4) An additional lending program which includes over 500 trucks, construction equipment and trailers that require a minimum credit score of 550 Is on hand. The down payment required is somewhere between 00-5000 down. The trucks, equipment, and commercial trailers are anywhere from 1998 to 2008.. Once again you must select an item out of the dealers inventory. (100+ SEMI TRUCKS)
5) If you have a credit score of 600 and higher, there are conventional financing programs accessible. The down payment qualifications. can run anywhere from 10-30%. Start Ups should have a credit score of 650 or higher
6) An new semi truck lease program we located is a routine credit check, no outstanding tax liens and/or child support issues is permitted. This dealer/lender has over 100 semi trucks at a variety of locations. The minimum down payment is 00. Leasing on is a better way to go with this lender than having your own authority.. Credit score for the most part isnt a problem....You have to pick a semi truck out of their inventory..
7) Financing for poor credit applicants for hard assets is open. This financing doesn'tcenter on the credit score but the underlying added assets you are offering.... Free and clear assests with appropriate appraisal are the answer to this acceptance process.
8) "A" Credit Semi Truck Programs with Time in Business 3+ years, high bank balances, low debt ratios, no prior bankruptcies is available. The personal credit score must be a minimum of 680. Down payments are typically 10% down and the rates are very competively low...You can choose out the semi of your option....
There are over 1000 items accessible for sale to the start up and seasoned business to either expand a business or start one up. These economic times have given businesses a distinctive opportunity to purchase trucks, commercial trailers and construction equipment at exclusive pricing and leasing '
Happy hunting for your semi truck, tractor semis and over the road truck acquistion and its related financing and leasing.